Blood Omen 2 - Legacy Of Kain
400 years have passed since the vampire Kain damned the world in the original Blood Omen, choosing to rule the world in damnation then die for it's salvation. Now Kain, who once controlled the land of Nosgoth with his vampire armies, finds his brethren slain and his dark powers stripped by a mysterious figure. To reclaim his rule and exact his vengeance, Kain must dispatch armies of zealot soldiers and overcome legions of demons in order to uncover the ominous plot that threatens the land he seeks to conquer.
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 is a 3rd person 3D action/adventure game in which the player assumes the role of the vampire Kain. A compelling story drives the player through huge lushly detailed 3D environments and challenges their game play skills in combat, puzzle solving, stealth and exploration. With each success, the player achieves new dark powers that will grant Kain the ability to access treacherous new areas to explore and the power to face stronger, more aggressive enemies. As the player develops a stronger, more skilled vampire, they are rewarded with dozens of dazzling in-game cinematic sequences that unfold the continuing epic of Nosgoth, and Kain's attempts to ultimately rule over it.
- Vampiric supernatural abilities such as rooftop jumping, stealth and mind control allow you to unlock new environments for exploring and to aid in facing increasingly stronger enemies.
- Quench your thirst for life in the demise of your enemies as you drain them of their blood!
- Combat choreography unfolds with dance-like precision as Kain engages armies of demons and humans alike.
- The comprehensive menu of unstoppable attacks, nimble combos, and special moves will satiate even the hardened of fighting game fans.
- The most beautiful graphics seen on the PS2 to-date! The world that Kain moves through is a lushly detailed gothic environment that is not only gorgeous to the eye, but also interactive to the player.
- Intuitive AI behavioral response. Watch peasants and enemy characters flee, call to arms or remain unaware as Kain moves stealthily through crowds or charges sword raised into open areas.
- The combination of a dynamic action game with the dark mood and atmosphere of a Resident Evil-style adventure makes for an intense and cinematic gaming experience
All games are second hand and may contain light marks or damage on the casing or disc/cartridge or it could be a platinum cover, however we do provide a warranty with all our products that they are in full working order.