Deus Ex Invisible War | XBOX
Deus Ex - Invisible WarDeus Ex: Invisible War takes place approximately 20 years after the events depicted in Deus Ex, in a world only beginning to recover from a secret, conspiratorial war, technology run amok and catastrophic worldwide depression.
The winner-take-all geopolitics of mid-21st century Earth have given way to a struggle over more basic concerns: food, water, re-establishing civil law and cleaning up biological and nano-tech fallout. Several religious and political factions see in the chaos the opportunity to shape a worldwide government and they know that the right moves now could determine the shape of human society for decades – even centuries – to come. The player must reveal the secrets of each faction and the identities of the true players in this struggle for world power. In the end, the player discovers that he or she may be the key to all of the factions' plans. But the greatest mystery of all – the game's true goal – is more personal, much deeper and, for maximum impact, is best revealed during play. The story is an important part of any Deus Ex-universe game but character development, simulation and gameplay are, taken together, the real heart of the matter.
Like its predecessor, Deus Ex: Invisible War allows players to participate in the telling of a powerful story, rich in mystery, lies and intrigue. In addition to a host of new conspiratorial friends and foes, players can expect encounters with a variety of characters from the original Deus Ex game. And, once again, players visit a variety of real world locations made more exotic by the passage of time.
In Deus Ex: Invisible War players create a compelling alter ego through the selection of futuristic nano-tech augmentations, powerful weapons and hundreds of useful objects. As in the revolutionary Deus Ex game, character choices, weapons and object use work in combination with a richly interactive world to give players freedom to solve game problems the way they want to, rather than the way the designers want them to. Gamers can fight, sneak, talk or hack their way past any problem encountered and every situation can be dealt with in a variety of ways.
That freedom to choose a play style set Deus Ex apart from other games and Deus Ex: Invisible War takes the idea further – a deeper simulation than ever before offers players even more control over the action. Deus Ex: Invisible War features a more powerful physics system, startlingly believable AI, dramatically enhanced character modeling and animation, a groundbreaking sound propagation system and state-of-the art lighting and graphics. The game systems contribute materially to gameplay, minute-to-minute, mission-to-mission, and beginning to end.
- RPG character creation and advancement through choice of nano-tech augmentations and inventory gear
- Support for stealth gameplay, with darkness and sound affecting enemy awareness.
- Variable gameplay – multiple solutions to problems and support for varying stylistic approaches
- Non-lethal, non-violent resolution to conflict, allowing players to make ethical statements through their actions
- A large variety of interesting gameplay tools and character powers in the form of gear and nano-tech augmentations. Players will be able to see through walls, leap 40 feet into the air, regenerate critical body damage or render themselves radar invisible
- A dynamic, non-linear story with responsive plot branches and character attitudes.
- Interactive conversations with numerous secondary characters, featuring meaningful, plot relevant dialogue choices
- Wide ranging and tactically interesting Artificial Intelligence – creatures and human units work together as groups – sometimes employing stealth and cover against the player
- Real world locations, allowing the player to engage in a globe-hopping adventure, visiting Red Square, Seattle, London and other interesting places
- Highly interactive environments – everything in the game world has some interesting (and potentially unforeseen) effect.
If you have any questions about the condition of any item feel free to ring us on 0151 345 6347 (11am-5pm) or contact us on by messaging us on HERE